Thursday, April 16, 2009

climb climb climb

well, i just busted @$$ on the slack line at work and decided to take a little break and blog.

work is going pretty slow right now. EVERYONE COME TO THE ROCKWALL! We've got a pre-trip meeting here at 6pm to talk about the upcoming ATP: Fundamentals of Rock Climbing. I'm on the team as a volunteer for this trip, which stinks cause I don't get paid but it's going to be a really great learning opportunity. On saturday we are giving everyone a run down on the fundamentals of climbing at the rockwall in the rec center. Then on sunday we're taking them outside to Reimer's Ranch to get a taste of real rock. I'm pretty sure the weather is going to be really nice, which should make for a wonderful trip.

because it's pretty:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun filled weekend. Hope it wasnt too bad helpin less skilled climbers!

    ReplyDelete