Friday, April 24, 2009

RIP Porter



On April 21st my little 9 week old husky/lab mix Porter passed away.
He ran away with another pup saturday. He came back to the house Monday around noon when I was on my way out there to try and find him.
He was in a terrible state; emaciated, dehydrated, and out of it.
I took him to the vet to try and save him but all they could do was treat him for his symptoms and send him home with me.
I tried as hard as I could to keep him alive, but he passed between 2:45 and 3:30AM.
He was the most adorable, precious little pup I had ever seen. He was absolutely perfect while he was on this earth and I will never forget him.
It was a complete freak accident and I try my hardest not to question why.
Nature can be cruel and plays by no rules. Things come into this world and thigns leave this world.
Porter, my little pup, I love you.

5 comments:

  1. aww i am so sorry about your puppy, he was so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sad. my bunny died of a freak accident. disappeared and showed up half dead. brokee my heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. I'm sorry to hear that girl. He was an adorable puppy for sure and I'm sure he had a blast with you while he was around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww im so sorry to hear that. I know when i lost a pet it felt like a little member of the family leaving me !
    -so i know the feeling

    ReplyDelete