IF I HEAR ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE SWINE FLU I'M GUNNA FLIP.
I understand it's an issue, but honestly, it's not that big of a deal.
Nature has a way of handling and controlling the species that walks on it...and this is one of those ways.
Not to mention, the flu, the regular one people always get, kills over 36,000 people in America...A YEAR. (http://www.cdc.gov/od/oc/media/pressrel/r030107.htm)
So, the fact that we've had like 40-60 outbreaks in the states is no biggie.
Claiming this outbreak is a "national" threat seems a bit much too me, and to Obama.
I just want everyone to take a deep breathe, wash your hands, and keep your fingers out of your mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hahah your last sentence made me laugh. Everyone need to chill the F*** out! :)
ReplyDeletehah yes, fingers out of the mouth is probably good word of advice for all the time, not just now lol
ReplyDeleteim sick of hearing about the swine flu to
ReplyDelete