Now I am back home in Dallas for a few days visiting my family. I rarely see them and when I do even our time together is sparse. I'm a little reluctant to head back to SM tomorrow morning because I really would like to spend some more time with my family, but school and my responsibilities are calling me back.
Soon we will hear back from Treehouse apartments and begin the process of creating a lease contract and working out details about our future residency there. I can't wait! Treehouse is perfect for us! I can not wait to be out of the dorms, living on my own, with true freedom. I'm ready for the freedom, responsiblity, and fun! And possibly...a new puppy!!!!!!!
Oh, and did I mention that I am absoutely itching to climb?

basically what we looked like minus the white hair!

looks cool
ReplyDeleteWow looks really nice!!
ReplyDelete