Friday, February 13, 2009

Freeeeee

Tonight I am going to see a free show in Austin at the Parish. I won tickets to see the band the Annuals during a promotional day at the library put on by the TX State radio show. I decided to take my friend Erin with me because of our common affection for Austin and great music.
As much as I enjoy the San Marcos vibe and all the wonderful people I've met here, there is something about Austin that I just love. Even though San Marcos is a pretty democratic city, Austin is liberal and in your face about it, which I admire. I love feeling at home in Austin and free to believe, think, feel, and say whatever the hell I want. The freedom a city like Austin can provide is like a breathe of fresh air.




I feel like this little kid when I'm in Austin!

1 comment: