It's official: I am going to Savannah, Georgia for spring break to visit my best friend, Toni. I was under the impression that I would have to purchase my ticket but lucky for my wallet and I, my dad offered to pay. I have not seen Toni since this past July, when I stayed with her for 12 days. I helped her family move into their new house, hung out in downtown Savannah, and took in the sites of a few state parks. Savannah is a small city full of character, even during the summer when the students are back home. I can't wait to be in the city during the school year while it's the week of St. Patrick's! From what Toni has heard, it's going to be a non-stop party. The city even dyes the water green! I'm also excited to meet Toni's roommate, Emily, who she has grown really close to.
It's also official that I'm going to Riemer's Ranch this weekend to climb with my friend, Chris. I can't wait to get outside an climb! Our gym is fun, but getting outside keeps things interesting.
And one more official piece of news: I am a registered CCS member and competitor in the SMU Pulldown climbing comp. Right on.

marsh at sunset

beautiful state park

Me and Toni :D

Tech climber out at Riemer's
oh wow, your pretty serious about climbing, but thats cool. At first I thought you were talking about just climbing like the rock walls like ones at the rec but thats pretty cool that you actually climb real walls haha.
ReplyDeleteCole England